<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pearls and Lace Thursday #106 Out of the Box! Sida Flosses Part Two

Here They Are!
In my last post here, I shared my Epic Score! 
A vintage lot of Sida flosses, in their original box.  Not a whole set, but enough to have my heart beating sooooo fast!!  I already had about 7 of them and these babies just made it all the sweeter.
So here they are!  The colors just make me happy.
What do you think?








So, did you see your favorite color?  I know the whole rainbow of colors is not here, but a good number of them are!
If you or anyone you know have any of these flosses to sell, well let's just say I'm lookin'!!
Thanks so much for visiting my post today, and a huge hello to my newest followers!
I'm so blessed to have you all here!
A special thank you to Angie over at Knick of Time for featuring my blog post!  You are such a sweetie!
Are y'all ready for the party?  Well, it's time for Pearls and Lace Thursday.
Link your post's url code to the linky below and let us see your lovelies!
Thanks to all of you who join me!
Blessings,
Doni




Parties I will be attending:
Mosiac Monday at
http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
Today's Thrifty Treasures at
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at
Metamorphosis Monday
Cowgirl Up Party Monday
Just Something I Whipped Up
Knick of Time Tuesday
Cottage Garden Party
Teacup Tuesday at
Teatime Tuesday at
Victoria Tuesday at
Tuesday Tea for Two at
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday at
Tea Cup Tuesday at
White Wednesday
What's It Wednesday
Whatever You Want Wednesday
http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Minute for Me Thursday
Open House Party
Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
It's a Hodgepodge Friday
Frugalicious Friday
A Crafty Soiree
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Shabbylicious Friday
Flaunt It Friday
Pink Saturday
Sew Darn Crafty

21 comments:

Marilyn said...

All the colors are pretty, but I have no idea what they are used for. Some kind of needlework, I'm sure.♥♫

Blessed Serendipity said...

Doni your threads look so pretty all together. What a nice collection you have. Thanks for hosting Pearls and Lace. I hope you have a wonderful day.

xo,
Danielle

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Very pretty....I love seeing the verse cards in your posts. When our children were little, we always used them. I still have the little box somewhere....

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Wow, beautiful! I love the shine :)
Thank you for hosting, Doni!
~Pernilla

Keetha Broyles said...

Such beautiful vintage flosses.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Love those vibrant colors.

Diann said...

Just looking at all the beautiful floss and gorgeous colors makes me smile! Thank you for sharing at TTF. have a terrific day!

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Doni they are beautiful and I must say I would LOVE to hold them in my hands. I love all things like this. I love the old wooden spools with beautiful colors as well. You are one lucky Lady!!!! Hugs

Marilyn said...

Hi, Thanks for becoming one of my followers at Heart Song. It's fun to have friends from all over!♥♫

Jennelise said...

So pretty! All of those colors - what a gorgeous collection!
Jennelise

Chenille Cottage said...

Your blog is so beautiful with all the pretty flowers, lace and kind words! what a wonderful selection of floss...and, Oh, the gorgeous colors!
Thank you for your splendid post!
Blessings,
Carolynn

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Wow! That's a lot of floss! We found a basket of floss at an auction...but nothing like these! Do tell...what will you do with them? Enjoy your weekend!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful colors. Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

Anonymous said...

Those colors are just gorgeous!! Love you sweet memory cards also-I found an old set at a yard sale a while back and love the inspiration they bring!

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS!

Epic is right! Love all these findings.


Gabriela

Unknown said...

Hi Doni. I love the Floss, you sure caught my eye and I have taken up Crazy Quilting to add to my list of stuff I need for my stash, I would love to be trying some of those pretties. Hugs and Happy Pink Saturday! Marilou xoxo

Debra@CommonGround said...

these are just wonderful, love their beautiful shades of color. such a pretty display of vintage goodies!!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What a beautiful collection of of floss. I've never seen such vibrant colors. Thanks so much for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays.

Jody

My Dream Canvas said...

So pretty!! I would love for you to drop by My Dream Canvas. I am also hosting a giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to HomeGoods. Do please enter the giveaway if you like :)

The Charm of Home said...

Great find! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Catharina Maria said...

Oh , I love the cards with SIDA FLOSS !!!
Love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: